This is one of my favourite spaces to share our new branding and website launches, along side some fantastic business and finance information.
Also be sure to check out our podcast blogs for "Sponsored By Coffee". An informational podcast on all things creative business & life.
It’s no secret that I love the platform Showit! With so many clients, templates and tutorials already created and in place, I figured it was only fair to start pulling them across to the blog. In this video we have an overview of the Showit website builder. Find out where everything is, and how it works.
- Switching between mobile and desktop views
- Switching between pages
- What are site canvases
- Identifying site canvases
- Editing site canvases
- Accessing your site settings
- Finding your colour palette and fonts
- Where to find your media gallery
- Identifying page section
- Setting up items for desktop and mobile view
- Turning off items for certain devices
- Navigating between canvas views
- Changing canvas names
- Altering canvas heights
- Changing canvas backgrounds
- Adding default animation settings
- Where to find and what are scroll actions for a canvas
- Adding new text and elements to your website
- Previewing your website
- How to ask the Showit team a question
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest