Sharing is caring!Reading Time: 3 minutes
And they've made a pretty big splash with saving us even more time on other social media apps like Instagram.
A few months ago Tailwind rolled out their Instagram Hashtag Finder 2.0.
Which allowed its users to find the most relevant hashtags for their content without having to spend hours and hours on Instagram.
But, in a world where everyone and their old dog Jack are on their phones posting selfies, brilliant food videos, and thought-provoking captions, it's tough to find time to you know, live in the moment. #bepresent
Luckily, Tailwind has made it even easier to not only find the most relevant hashtags to get your content seen, but they've also made it easy to hide your hashtags in the first comment of your post.
There's nothing more offputting than a really long insightful caption followed by a million and one hashtags that just tend to come across as spammy.
The easiest way to avoid this problem is to hide your hashtags in the first comment of your post.
And instead of having to have a giant backlog of hashtags to copy and paste into the comments section of each and every Instagram post, Tailwind allows you do to this with a simple click of a button.
disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links which means I receive a small commission if you use my link at no extra cost to you.
You can then write your caption and include relevant hashtags.
And with a simple click of a button, you can enable your hashtags to be posted on Instagram in your first comment instead of directly in your post.
This makes your post caption stand out, it doesn't look spammy and you don't have to spend extra time rummaging through your notes to find the best hashtags to add after you post to Instagram.
If you have an Instagram business account, Tailwind will also auto-post for you.
Meaning you can schedule out your Instagram posts for an entire week or even a month, saving you a massive amount of time.
Video plays an even bigger role on social media than it ever has in the past.
And with the rise of the Instagram story feature and IGTV, it's another not so subtle reminder that we need to be using video content to connect with our audience.
While Instagram stories are a great place to build a rapport with your audience and the people that already follow you, it's not the place to build your following.
Instagram stories are only shown to people that already follow you.
If you want to grow an audience and gain more followers with video, you need to be posting videos on your feed.
Once again, Tailwind has made this even easier.
With Tailwind, you can now schedule videos to be auto-posted to your Instagram feed.
This feature is only available for those that have a business account on Instagram, which is completely free and easy to set up.
You already know how much I love Tailwind for Pinterest and how it can help you grow your blog and business online (and if you haven't read my post about how Tailwind boosted my blog traffic by over 1,100% in one month, read that here), but I also want to talk about the massive benefits of Tailwind for Instagram.
1. Save time with auto-posting- Tailwind will actually post to Instagram for you if you have a business account which means all you have to do is create a few images, write out captions and you’re done for the week! And don’t worry, Tailwind is an official Instagram Partner.
2. Post at the right times- Instagram’s algorithm prefers posts with the most engagement within the first 30 minutes of posting. This means comments, not just likes. With Tailwind’s smart schedule, your Instagram posts will be posted at the right times to ensure they make it in front of your audience to boost engagement and expand your message.
3. Analyze what’s working and what isn’t- Tailwind gives you analytics showing you your top-performing posts, the number of likes and comments on your profile as well as your followers and their growth.
4. Save time & make informed Decisions- Tailwind can save you time by posting for you and can give you the analytics you need to learn what your audience wants more of from you. If you’re a busy business owner or blogger, the best thing you can do to scale your business is to find time-saving tools that make sense and that’s Tailwind, hands down.
5. Find the right Hashtags & Hide them – With Tailwind's new features, you can now find the perfect hashtags for each and every post quickly and with one simple click, you can hide your hashtags in the first comment on to make sure your message is heard while also being found on Instagram.
Sharing is caring!